If you’re like us, you can’t believe that April is just a few short hours away – it’s remarkable how these first months of 2017 have flown by!
We are excited, though, for what that means for all of us in Charlotte. We’ve welcomed back spring, and nights where the sun doesn’t set until after 7:00pm. Mother Nature (fingers crossed!) appears to have officially ditched winter, and we are enjoying days filled with sunshine and warmth.
Also rapidly approaching is the Easter holiday! We at Bon Maison love all things that come with this season – from pastel décor to devouring tons of sweet candy to spending time with family and friends. We want you to enjoy your Easter season just as much, so below we’ve compiled a list of fun Easter events around Charlotte this season. So break out your bonnets, and get ready to enjoy!
- Easter Eggstravaganza 2017 at Lazy 5 Ranch : With Easter Egg Hunts on both April 8th and April 15th, there’s plenty of time to enjoy the fun at Lazy 5 Ranch! If you’ve never been, it’s a must to see all of the animals up close and personal! The Easter Egg Hunts are broken out by agre group to keep things fair and fun for all, and there are tons of other activities, including a scavenger hunt, coloring contest and playtime with live bunnies! Food and drinks are available as well, but be sure to have cash as cards are not accepted.
- Visit with the Easter Bunny at Stonecrest : If your kiddos want some face-to-face time with the bunny himself, hop on over to Stonecrest Shopping Center on April 8th. Not only will you be able to take some great pictures, but there will be crafts, cookies and punch for all to enjoy!
- Easter Egg Hunt at Nascar Speedpark : For the adventurous at heart, take a trip up to the Nascar Speedpark at Concord Mills on April 8th to enjoy a free Easter Egg Hunt! There will be thousands of hidden eggs to find, and candy, toys and additional prizes to be won. Fun for the whole family, and can be followed up with shopping at the outlets!
- Annual Easter Egg Hunt at Historic Rosedale Plantation : On April 8th from 10am – 1pm, the Rosedale Plantation will be hosting 3 separate Easter Egg Hunts! You’ll be apple to explore the beautiful gardens while your kids hunt for eggs filled with treats and educational prizes. Be sure to bring your baskets!
- Underwater Easter Egg Hunt at Ray’s Splash Planet : We are officially deeming this the most unique of the Egg Hunts for the year! Put on your suit, grab your bucket and strap on your googles for this water-filled hunt! $5 per person (up to age 12) includes event entry, swimming and egg hunt! The event is taking place on Thursday, April 13th at 6:30pm, and is sure to be the best kickoff to your Easter weekend!
- Hodges Family Farm Second Annual Spring Fling : With events on both Friday, April 14th and Saturday, April 15th, this flexible schedule will hopefully allow everyone to join in on the fun! With a number of Easter Egg hunts for every age group, your kids are sure to have a blast and even hunt for a special gold or silver egg! In addition to the $5 Easter Egg Hunt, there will be Hay Rides, Yard Games, a Scavenger Hunt and farm animals to enjoy!
- Easter Hoppenings at Phillips Place : For fun on April 15th, be sure to head over to Phillips Place where the Easter Bunny, a balloon artist and face paint await! The day is fun for the whole family and will provide a full afternoon of fun from 1pm – 3pm.
No matter what you choose to do, we wish you a Hoppy Easter!